After seven highly successful events, European Blockchain Convention 2023 is ready to be held again on Feb. 15 to 17 at the five-star hotel, Hyatt Regency Barcelona. The event will welcome more than 3,000 attendees at what will be the largest edition since the event was launched in 2018.
Bringing together startups, investors, developers, industry experts and global media, the event will once again be the annual meeting point of the industry in Europe.
The three-day event will feature more than 200 exceptional industry experts across a variety of panels, keynotes, workshops and fireside chats. Confirmed speakers include:
- Tim Grant — head of EMEA at Galaxy Digital
- Stani Kulechov — founder and CEO of AAVE
- Emma Lovett — markets DLT, executive director at JPMorgan Chase
- Dotun Rominiyi — director of emerging technology at London Stock Exchange
- Matteo Melani — NFT engineering manager at Meta
- Joshua Ashley Klayman — head of blockchain and digital assets at Linklaters
- Marc Schaumburg — executive producer at Sony Pictures Entertainment
- Teana Baker-Taylor — vice president of policy and regulatory strategy for U.K. and EU at Circle
- Matus Steis — token design lead at Outlier Ventures
- Francisco Maroto — blockchain lead at BBVA
- Nadia Filali — head of blockchain programs at Caisse des Depots
- Coty de Monteverde — blockchain center of excellence director at Banco Santander
- Emma Landriault — blockchain and digital asset product lead at Scotiabank
- Laurent Marochini — head of innovation at Societe Generale’s securities services
- Chia Jeng Yang — investor at Pantera Capital
Victoria Gago, the founder of European Blockchain Convention said: “After selling out tickets and sponsorships two weeks before EBC22, we are delighted to be back in the city for an even bigger and better event. EBC23 will be held across three stages, with more than 100 sessions on institutional crypto adoption, crypto investing for institutions, DeFi, crypto derivatives, stablecoins, tokenization, issuance of digital assets, regulation, building Web3, custody and wallets, Metaverse and gaming, among others. EBC23 will have a 2,000-square-meter exhibition area where attendees will network with the biggest players in the space. After sundown, visitors can roll up their sleeves and network, accompanied by a DJ and some drinks.”
About European Blockchain Convention
Renowned by many as the most influential blockchain event in Europe, European Blockchain Convention is the annual meeting point for entrepreneurs, investors, developers, corporates and global media in Europe.
EBC was born in 2018 in Barcelona with the mission to inform, educate and connect the global blockchain community.